You want happiness and well-being. Maybe you spend hours scouring the internet looking for answers, or maybe listening to podcasts, or reading self-help books. The truth is, we have access to loads of information that claim to help us build a healthier lifestyle, nurture relationships, identify our best career, and lead us to ultimate happiness. But somehow, that happiness and well-being can be elusive. I understand how you feel.
The very information that promises to help us, often overwhelms us and leaves us paralyzed, stuck in mediocrity. Lofty New Year resolutions are discarded by mid-February, and we’re back on the hamster wheel; lots of activity (or maybe not) but making zero progress. All the information in the world means nothing if you don’t have a plan to GET STARTED.
And sometimes, we just lack motivation and don’t know how to prioritize ourselves.
I believe that happiness and goal attainment is achievable for all. Whether your life is stuck in complacency, or you’ve been kicked in the gut by a relationship, career, or health issue, happiness and well-being is available for you.
Let that sink in.
It’s not a lack of knowledge that keeps you from happiness and well-being. It’s a lack of knowing HOW to do it.
How to clearly identify the pathway to the ‘things’ you want. How to motivate yourself. How to make yourself a priority. How to attain your goals.
That’s where my coaching can help you.
As a result of incredible coaches and mentors in my own life, I’ve turned struggle into success. So, I get it.
I’m a Cuban refugee, who has been through a divorce and other adversities. But with the help of coaches, a major mindset adjustment, and working on my goals, I have been able to build a fulfilling life.
Note that I didn’t say a life free of issues, but it is a life full of joy, fulfillment, meaning and well-being. As a result, I have made it my life’s mission to help others help themselves be all they were created to be.
I combine my own life experience with learning acquired through formal training and certification in Positive Psychology and as a Wellness Coach. I help my clients live fully engaged, intentional lives that have meaning. With more than 20 years’ experience in leadership, mentoring, and teaching, I work with individuals who desire to turn adversity into triumph and challenges into empowerment. I help my clients keep their promise to live better lives. And I want to help you.
My coaching services works in these three steps:
1. Complete a health, relationship, or career assessment which will identify your strengths. The primary goal of these initial sessions is to give you absolute clarity about all the things that are important to you and all the things you are already good at!
2. Using the assessments, our discussions, and your dreams, we will create a clear and obtainable vision for your life. This is a powerful vision document which will articulate your values and the things that give you meaning and purpose
3. We will create actionable goals to help you fulfill your vision for your life, and we will work together over the course of several months to obtain those goals, adjusting as we go. We will focus on your future. It will be collaborative. No psychoanalyzing. No judgement!
· You will stop being a wisher. Stop being unhealthy. Stop being a promise-breaker.
· You will become a lifelong achiever. Someone who knows what they want and how to achieve it. Someone who is a better parent, employee, partner. A better human.
Get started today by booking an introduction no-cost session
Divorce Support Facilitator
Relationship, Marriage, Blended Family Mentoring
BS in Information Systems, Pace University
Certificate in Positive Psychology, University of Pennsylvania
12.14 Foundation Board, VP
Technology & Business Leader